BIRTH AND EDUCATION
Dr.Ahmed Nasiruddin was born on 19 july 1959 in Hyderabad. After completing his education at Nehru Memorial Taluka Govt High School in 1975, he went to attend PUC in Al Ameen collage, Banglore. In 1986, he completed BUMS course at Govt. Nizamia Tibbi collage, Hyderabad.
- He started his career by opening his own clinic at Banjara hills, Hyderabad in 1986.
- In 1987, he joined as a govt. medical officer in bhadrachalam.
- In 1992, he was appointed as an assistant research officer in Clinical Research Unit (CRU) under Ministry of health and family affairs, govt. of India and in 1993 was transferred to Pune.
- From 1998 to 2007, he worked as research officer in regional research institute for unani in J.J Hospital, Mumbai.
- He worked on various projects of arthritis, sinusitis, psoriasis, eczema, Alzheimer, dementia….
- Due to some personal reasons he left the job and came back to his home city Hyderabad.
- In 2008, he joined MPJ (Movement for Peace and Justice) as a president of chandrayangutta unit in Hyderabad and now he is vice president of Andhra Pradesh unit OF MPJ.
- In 2016, he started his own clinic in Riyasathnagar as Dr Nasir’s Herbal Health Care Center.
He was born to Umme Ruman (house wife) and Ahmed Mohiuddin who was incharge of “Muslim maternity and general hospital” and now working as a president at “Jamia Riyaz us Salihat” school. He is second eldest sibling to 5 brothers and 4 sisters.
He got married to Sameena Mehveen, who is B.com graduate and a house wife. His only daughter, Dr.Ummul Husna is a dental surgeon at “Apollo DRDO Hospital”
- As a vice president of MPJ he conducted various awareness programmes in Telengana and Andhra Pradesh.
- He also runs Rumman Trust in a name of his mother, where he adopted 11 widows and their children and is helping them in all financial aspects like education, clothes, food etc.
- And the main point is they use their personal money for the trust.
- In Ramzan, he distributes dates to the poor and needy of various villages.
Special Interview of a Special person
(Q) How Would you describe yourself in one word?
(Q) Give an Example of a time when you solved an analytically difficult problem?
Ans: As I used to solve others problems, authorities distracted me by creating problems in my life and I lost my job, but at the end I reached my goal by continuous struggling and now I am satisfied with my life.
(Q) What is your favourite Quote?
Ans: “seek happiness by helping others”
(Q) Whom do you like to credit your role model as --- Why?
Ans: My father, Ahmed Mohiuddin as he is struggling since he was 16yrs old, at his father’s death to till date ie.89years old and serving the people of nation.
(Q) Tell us about a situation causing the feelings of regret in your career? If any?
Ans: I don’t have any regrets ( secret of my happiness)
(Q) What message you want to pass for our upcoming generations?
Ans: “Devote your life to serve others”
Post a Comment