Mohammad Arifuddin was born on 10th March 1993 in Kalwakurthy(Vlg&Mdl), Nagarkurnool (Dist), Telangana.
- He Completed his Schooling in Government high school, Kalwakurthy 2008.
- He completed his intermediate in Government junior college, Kalwakurthy in 2010.
- Later he completed B.COM (GEN) in Government Degree College, Kalwakurthy in 2014.
- Later he completed B.Ed (Social -Hindi) in SBMS college of Education, Kalwakurthy in 2015.
- Later he studied MSW in OSMANIA UNIVERSITY in 2017.
- He has also completed C.LI.SC OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS AP : HYD in 2014.
- He has also completed HINDI VIDHVAN HINDI PRACHAR SABHA HYD in
- Presently he is persuing MA in Chennai University from 2017 - 2019.
His Father is Mohd. Khamruddin and he is a cook. His Mother is Shaheda begum, house wife. He has 3 Siblings two sisters and one brother. His Elder sister is Tasmia begum, B.A and married. His Brother is Mohammad Sirajuddin, B.A and married. His Elder Sister is Shameem B.A, B. Ed.
From School onwards Arif is very active in Social work. He is student leader in NSS in his school. Conducted many Blood Donated camps and Blood donation Awareness programs. He also donated Blood many times. He made report on problems related to Education and submitted to State commissioner of college education. Also he is Volunteer in nearly 20 Organizations. Also conducted many awareness program like Swatch bharat, Swine flu, RTI act and many more. He also actively participated in Telangana movement. For this movement he lost one academic year from 2010-2011. He went to Hunger strike for 16 days for RDO Revenue division of Kalwakurthy Movement.
- BEST CITIZEN OF TELANGANA STATE AWARD
- BEST SOCIAL WORKER
- HUMAN RIGHTS- BEST SUPPORTER AWARD (STATE LEVEL)
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE IN SOCIAL WORK AWARD (NATIONAL LEVEL)
His Favourite Quotation is“IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
IF NOT WE, WHO?”