BIRTH AND EDUCATION
He was born in Hyderabad.
He had studied in Iqra Public School upto 6th in 2002.
From 2002 – 2006 he had completed his schooling from 6th to 10th in Quli Qutub shah Urdu Government residential school. From 2006 to 2008 he had completed Intermediate in Sultan Ul Uloom junior college, Shalibanda. In 2014 he had completed BUMS in Government Nizamiya Tibbi College. Later he applied for MD.
In 2010 he started Cupping therapy with his senior. Later he started Leech Therapy.
In between 2016 to 2017 Leech therapy in Shaheennagar. In the starting days he used to go to patients and give Leech Therapy to the Patients.
- His Father is Mohammad Umar, a Shopkeeper died of sun stroke in 1998. His mother is Sajida begum, House wife.
- He has two Siblings. One is Mohammad Abdul Sami, B.Ed., works as a teacher in Sultan ul uloom. Another one is Mohammad Abdul Wasay, B. Tech. works as civil engineer.
- His Wife is also BDS.
Presently His work
- Presently he has his own clinic, Al Madina health care clinic, Moinbagh, riyasat nagar. He had started just one month earlier.
- Now he is doing PG Diploma in anaesthesia.
SOCIAL & CULTURAL ACHIEVEMENTS
- He Participated in Many Sports like Cricket and some Indoor Games. He also got Awards for the Indoor games.
- In 2018 he got TNWA Cultural award for his work.
Special Interview of a Special person
(Q) How Would you describe yourself in one word?
Ans: Nothing is Impossible
(Q) Give an Example of a time when you solved an analytically difficult problem?
Ans: One of my Patient had his leg damaged, when Many doctors have gave up I have regularly gave him Leech Therapy and cure his problem in 3 months
(Q) What is your favourite Quote?
Ans: If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way
(Q) Whom do you like to credit your role model as --- Why?
Ans: My Father Mr. Mohammad Umar
(Q) Tell us about a situation causing the feelings of regret in your career? If any?
Ans: I always want to become IAS officer but it did not happen
(Q) What message you want to pass for our upcoming generations?
Ans: Always do your hard word