Habeeb Abdul Rahman was born in Hyderabad in 1964.His father is Mr. Syed ali he is a Landlord and mother is house wife. He got married in 1998. Now he has 5 daughters and 2 sons.
He has completed his schooling and intermediate in Hyderabad. Later he completed his Bsc in Anwar-ul-Uloom College in Hyderabad.
Career of Habeeb Abdul Rahman
- From 1999 he is doing public service.
- In 2000, when KCR is in TDP party he is supporting him.
- In 2001 wnen KCR formed TRS party then he is State Minority President.
- In 2003 he became State General secretary of this party.
- In 2004, in MLA quota he is nominated as member of Legislative Assembly.
- In 2009 when YSR is CM of Andhra Pradesh he joined Congress party because he gave 4% reservation for Muslims.
- Presently he is National General secretary of YSR Congress party.
- He actively participates in public meetings.
(Q) How Would you describe yourself in one word?
Ans : Decent man
(Q) How old are you, when you had first achievement ? share something about that ?
Ans : In 2005 when I took my parents to Hutch that was my biggest achievement
(Q) Whom do you like to credit your role model as --- Why?
Ans : My Parents
(Q) What message you want to pass for our upcoming generations?
Ans : Every one should be equal and happy
Address : 4-1-1/19, kinkoti, Hyderabad
Phone : 9676909018