Let us know about her,
Birth and Education
She was born in May, 1971 in Old city Hyderabad. She had completed her MA Literature in Urdu in Osmania university, BA English in Nampally girl’s college and Schooling in old city.
Her father is Md. Abdul haq, works in Saudi airlines in Jeddah and mother Shafiya begum, home maker.Her Husband is Mr. Syed Muzaffar Mustafa, electrical contractor. She has 3 children 1 boy and 2 girls. Syed Aijaz Mustafa, Syeda Urooba Maryam and Syeda Salwa Iram.
How her Journey towards School started,
In inter she used to take tuitions for economics from Anwaar School principal Mr. Mushtaq Razmi, on that time she used to take care of school. When she is studying Degree 2nd year Mushtaq Razmi died of some health issues. There was no one to take care of school. In 1987 Anwaar School has been established.
- In 1994 she handover the school, when she handovered the school it is Urdu medium.
- In 1995 she started English medium because the drop outs in urdu medium.
- In 2014 it got government recognization.
- The fees for the school is only 200 – 500 rupees because slum children cannot afford more fees. Now she has 300 – 350 students in school.
- The rent of the school building is paid in her expenses. Her Husband and children supported her a lot.
- Now 15 teachers are there in school, their staff is also very supportive.
In 2015 & 2016 the drop outs for school is more mainly girls, then Razia and her staff publized the school by going to door to door in slum areas.
Cultural Activities in School,
Recently the school has completed 31 years then they conducted Annual day.
She also conducts national fests and sports day in school.
From 22 years, her only aim is to Educate every child in her area.
Her only regret is she didn’t give time to family but her family never complaint her about this.
Address - road no. 7, Talab katta bhawani nagar , Old city, Hyderabad
Phone – 040 24509949, 9949030396, 8919244585
E mail id - firstname.lastname@example.org