Let us know about her,
She was born in 1970 in Hyderabad. Her Father is Mohammad Mohafezuddin, Deputy treasurer, RBI and her mother is Faizjahal, completed teacher training and home maker. She is married to Khalif Ahmed, Assistant professor in Hyderabad. She have five children, 2 girls and 3 boys namely Qurratulain Fatima, Dr. Noorulain Fatima, Mohammad Inaam Ur Rahman, Ihsanur Rahman and Fazlur Rahman.
She completed her schooling in Government girls high school, Nampally. She completed her Intermediae in Government Junior college. She did BA in distance. Again she has completed her B.ed. After that she completed Ma English in 1994, MA Arabic 1997, Recently she has completed MA political science.
In 10th class she is the topper of the class. She is basically a brilliant student, but in Intermediate 2nd year she failed in Mathematics because the faculty was not good in her college because it is a government school. Then she depressed a lot and she got health issues. After that her parents did not allow her for regular education. So she joined BA in distance.
When she is in BA 2nd year she got married, when she is 19 years old. Her husband is a broadminded and supportive husband. He allowed her to complete her graduation. After completion of B.ED she started working in private schools in Hyderabad. She left the job because to take care of her family.
Later, In 1997 she used to prepare for the DSC exam. In 2000 she has qualified for the exam and she got first rank in Hyderabad. She got posting as high school teacher for social studies.
- · 2000 – 2009 Government Girls high school, Mustaidpura
- · 2009 – till date Government boys high school
- How Would you describe yourself in one word?
Ans : Dynamic
- Give an Example of a time when you solved an analytically difficult problem?
Ans : To face government exam with 4 children
- How old are you, when you had first achievement ? share something about that ?
Ans : When I was 15, 10th school topper in 1987
- What is your favourite Quote?
Ans : “The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.”
- Whom do you like to credit your role model as --- Why?
Ans : My Father
- Tell us about a situation causing the feelings of regret in your career ?if any ?
Ans : To see my children achievements, my father is not alive
- What message you want to pass for our upcoming generations?
Ans : Time is money, each and every second of your life is important. So don’t waste it.
- What motivates you to get out of bed for a hectic work area every morning?
Ans : With the mercy of “ALLAH”
Address : Goverment high school, humayun nagar 1, 12-2-418/1/35, vishwas nagar colony, muradnagar, Hyderabad.
Phone : 9949773722