Doctor parveen sultana is born in Nizamabad in 1960. Her Father is Syed Abdul Kareem, circle Inspector and her mother is Mehmooda Begum, house wife. She was married to Siraj Ahmed Arif, Executive engineer. She has 4 daughters and 1 son namely Nabeela Naaz (Gynecologist), Samreen sadaf (MBBS), Fatima Farzieen (MBBS), Faiz Ahmed Abil (MBBS final year) and Nafia noorein (MBBS).
Her Career :
She has completed her schooling in Government high school. Later she completed Intermediate in Women’s Inter College. Later she had completed BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery) degree.
When she was in final year she got married. Her husband supported her and she had completed her education. Later she was appointed as Medical officer in Warangal in 1987. From 1987 to 2001 she worked in Warangal.
Later she was transferred to Hyderabad as Senior medical officer in 2001.From 2001 to 2012 she worked there. In 2012 she transferred to Charminar general hospital. In 2014 she became the chief medical officer and in 2016 she became Superintendent of hospital.
Social Activities :
- When she was working in Warangal, there was no government hospital there. She struggled a lot to bring a Government hospital. She is successful to bring Government hospital in Warangal. She inaugurated the Government hospital.
- She Planted trees on occasion of Haritaharm at Nizamia general hospital.
- She Renovated the operation theater which was closed since 7 years in Charminar hospital and a labor room.
- She conducted retirement function for 4th class employee.
- She Inaugurated the ophthalmology equipment.
- She inaugurated the new borewell of 1250 feet to get water and she brought the scheme of Food for 5 rupees which is initiated by government to her hospital for poor people.
- She got Felicitation from British deputy high commissioner Andrew Fleming because Lawn in physiotherapy unit was constructed by her with the help of Julia and Sarah li (British high commission).
- She got Appreciation for installing five geysers, physiotherapy walk way , tanks, water coolers and plumbing work and also providing bed covers.
- She got Appreciation from Inner wheel society at wood bridge hotel.
- Her Future wish is to establish Charitable hospital in Hyderabad.
Special Interview of a Special person
(Q) How Would you describe yourself in one word?
(Q) What is your favourite Quote?
Ans: “Akela hi chala tha janib manzil magar log aate gaye kaarwa banta gaya”
(Q) Whom do you like to credit your role model as --- Why?
Ans: Our prophet “Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam”
(Q) Which is your best achievement?
Ans: I want to make my children humble and teach them to do social work. Today I was Successful and it was my best achievement.
(Q) What message you want to pass for our upcoming generations?
Ans: Don’t do your work as burden, do it as your duty.
Address : 9-7-39/1, yadgiri nagar, road no. 4, santosh nagar, hyderabad
Phone : 9440986528