Mohammad Arifuddin was born on 10th March 1993 in Kalwakurthy(Vlg&Mdl), Nagarkurnool (Dist), Telangana.
- He Completed his Schooling in Government high school, Kalwakurthy 2008.
- He completed his intermediate in Government junior college, Kalwakurthy in 2010.
- Later he completed B.COM (GEN) in Government Degree College, Kalwakurthy in 2014.
- Later he completed B.Ed (Social -Hindi) in SBMS college of Education, Kalwakurthy in 2015. Later he studied MSW in OSMINIA UNIVERSITY in 2017.
- He has also completed C.LI.SC OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXMINATIONS AP : HYD in 2014.
- He has also completed HINDI VIDHVAN HINDI PRACHAR SABHA HYD in 2012.
- He completed MA at Chennai University.
He completed 2 DEGREES( B.COM,B.Ed), 2 PG'S MA, MSW, 2 DIPLOMA (BLISC,HINDIVIDWAN)
His Father is Mohd. Khamruddin and he is a cook. His Mother is Shaheda begum, house wife. He has 3 Siblings two sisters and one brother. His Elder sister is Tasmia begum, B.A and married. His Brother is Mohammad Sirajuddin, B.A and married. His Elder Sister is Shameem B.A, B. Ed.
SOCIAL & CULTURAL ACHIEVEMENTS
1. Conducted awarness camps in different areas to motivate blood donations to number of students & youth
2.Conducted blood donation camps : nearly 500 members donate blood to different camps
3. He individually donated 17 times. He is a life time blood donor. He is a Universal Donor
4. From last 10 years, he is providing in hospitals for emergency like surgery, accident cases etc.,
5.He is Life Time Member Indian Redcross Society (Ircs)
6.Blood Donation Motivater.
7.Junior Redcross Co-Ordinater
He provides quality education to poor and needy people in government sector and conduct sessions like,
3.Career & guidance counselling
STUDENTS OVERALL DEVELOPMENT:
He conducts essay,elocution and quiz competitions on the occations of great personalities of birth &death anniversarys , freedom fighters days, national festivals to improve students overall development. He presents the certificates, awards & rewards to students for encouraging them.
To aware the society rigths & responsibilities
1.Right to education act( rte) -2009
2.Right to information act (rti)-2005
4.Child & women acts
GREEVENCE DAY (PRAJAVANI) every monday govt officially conducted greevence day at collectors office. He help common pepole for filling the applications and fullfill their doubts like that he serve to poor & common people.
1.yuvasatta social organisation in- 2011
2.sunrise social organisation-2013
3.pragathi foundationTo serve poor&needy orphans.
For his Social work he got many Awards, Some of those are
1.Best Social Worker Award
2.Telugu Mahasabha Award
2.Best Citizen Of Telangana Award
3.human Rights Best Supporter Award
4.Excellent Performence In Social Service Award
5.The Leader Award
6.Seva Shiromani Award
7.Wonder Book Of International Award
8.Global International Award
9.Mahatma Gandhi National Peace Award
9.Dr.Br.Ambedkar National Award
10. National Awardee
11. Four Times Youth Festival Awards
12.State Youth Convention Award
13.Special Awards & Appreciations From State ,National, International Dellgates
His Favourite Quotation is“IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
IF NOT WE, WHO?”