He completed his schooling in New Chaitanya High School, Amberpet. Later Intermediate in kachiguda. Later he completed degree(B. Com) in City college.
When he is in 7th class he started his small business called “Nabi Enterprises” that is savings chit funds. In that 80 members are there on that time. It is actually saving money. In this children, house wives etc., are involved. We can pay upto 1 to 20 rupees. He used to go to houses and collect money from different people. After 120 days he give money back to them. If they pay daily 1 rupee they will get 100 rupees after 120 days he will take 20 rupees. That is “ Nabi Enterprises”. But in 11th standard he stopped that business.
- In his 11th standard he Kept shop of Cd players Rental Business upto degree first year. It was also successful business.
- After Intermediate he worked as a driver for a CBCID officer for 2 years. It was a Ambassador.
- Later he bought Ambassador and gave hire for Horticulture Department for 4 years. He drived 4 years for Retired horticulture project director S.Radha Krishna Murthy.
- Later he took Indica and left to Nizamabad 3 years.
- Later he worked as Driver cum assistant to Dr. Ramakrishna urologist for 2 years.
- Later he elected as State President for Telangana Four Wheeler Driver's Association
Social Activities :
- From 3 years he is GHMC Camping Head at Walk for Water NGO in Hyderabad.
- He Is Citizen First Human rights state vice president Telangana. In that they mainly solve Family related issues.
- As a Four wheeler’s drivers association president he used to solve many problems of drivers.
His father is Shaik Abdul Nabi, Contractor. His mother is Ghousnissa begum, house wife .He has two siblings one brother and one sister. Shaik imtiaz ali and Naseem his sister.
His wife is Nazia begum. He has two daughters Taniya begum 2nd class and Sania begum 2 and half years old.
Special Interview of a Special person
(Q) How Would you describe yourself in one word?
Ans: Noble worker
(Q) Give an Example of a time when you solved an analytically difficult problem?
Ans: I got many problems in life but always I used Mind & Heart and solves problems
(Q) What is your favourite Quote?
Ans: Har Roz apna nahi hota jab dusro keliye jeena sikhte ho to sab kuch apna hota
(Q) Tell us about a situation causing the feelings of regret in your career? If any?
(Q) What message you want to pass for our upcoming generations?
Ans: Do hard work and Success will come to you